Course By: Growth in Motion
ABOUT THE COURSE
CPD Accreditation detail
Professional Body: IOBSA
CPD hour allocation: CPD Hours (online learning): 4 CPD hours
CPD Accreditation Number: IOB151
At the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Explaining the statutory cover provided.
- Describing injury benefits provided.
- Describing the death benefits provided.
- Describing occupational disease benefits.
- Comply with the legislaion.
Learners will gain sufficient and appropriate knowledge and understanding of:
- What is the COIDA
- What events are covered by COIDA?
- Classes of benefits under COIDA Compensation benefits
- The rights and responsibility of an employer
- The responsibility of the employee
- The role players
- Injury benefits provided for under COIDA
- Death benefits provided for under COIDA
- Occupational disease benefits under COIDA
- How to claim