The Institute of Bankers in South Africa has offered Critical Skills letters to qualifying applicants for a number of years. Indeed South Africa has need of a great many skills which makes this service an important one.
Government has recently updated the Critical Skills list and published the update in the Government Gazette.
The Critical Skills Schedule includes the following occupations and more:
- Director (Enterprise/Organisation) (Medium enterprises or larger)
- Policy and Planning Manager
- Corporate General Manager (Medium enterprises or larger)
- Programme or Project Manager
- Customer Service Manager (Business Process Outsourcing Sector)
- Research and Development Manager
To view the full list and Government notice and learn more about the IOBSA’s Critical Skills offering, click here: Critical Skills Letters