The IOBSA is looking for new authors. If you have experience in the banking industry and have an idea, experiences or insights that you think our readers would enjoy, we want to hear from you.
Who We Are Looking For?
- IOBSA Members who wish to share their expertise and insight
- Existing IOBSA Partners and Affiliates within the banking sector
- New partners (Review process applies)
Why Write for Us?
- Get read by your peers, potential employers, clients
- Improve your communication skills
- Position yourself as a thought leader
- Learn though the process of writing
- Articles should move the Banking Industry forward, be educational, interesting or entertaining
- Articles should be professionally written (good grammar & spelling)
- Articles length: 500 – 1500 words
- Articles must be original and not published elsewhere
- Articles may reference other people’s work as long as the source is credited
- Opinions should be supported with a good argument
- Cite sources as far as possible
- Plagiarism is a No-No
- You may provide a headshot or portrait style image of yourself
- You may provide one link to a social profile or website
Please note: All articles will be reviewed prior to publishing and we reserve the right to edit, request edits or reject an article for any reason. Submission of an article does not guarantee it will be published.
You are more than welcome to send article ideas prior to writing.
Published articles will be published on our website and may be shared on social networks and with our mailing lists and members.
IOBSA Members, Partners and Affiliated providers will be given preference.